
Although the cancer treatments are through, I don’t feel much relief. And I realized that I haven’t really worried about cancer all that much. I have too many other problems I’m faced with.
Here are the problems we are faced with:
1. Charles still hasn’t found a job. It’s been almost a month-and-a-half. So we’re concerned about money.
2. Our lease is up on April 30th. We have to give a 30-day notice if we’re going to vacate. We wanted to stay until at least June, but if Charles doesn’t get a job by March 31st, I can be positive that we could NOT make another rent payment after April.
3. We have until March 31st to see if Charles gets a job, in order to renew our lease.
4. If he doesn’t get a job by March 31st, we have to decide where to live.
5. Jana is a pain in my butt too. She is offering to “suspend” all payments for child support and daycare if Charles agrees to give up all parental rights “one day in the future”, but she won’t tell us if she’s married or not and won’t give information. Plus if something happens, she will ask for the money again, with all back pay. So ultimately, we could not pay for years and then we’d owe her all that money. I think she is a big fat liar and I don’t trust her with this. BUT I want her to go away. I can’t spend the rest of my life dealing with her – I have never even met her.
6. I have to decide how much crap I can put up with and draw the line to where I might have to make major changes in my family’s best interest.
At the heart of the problem, we are trying to get to the temple in June and the adversary’s trying his best to break up his marriage. Charles and I are both on the brink of divorce because we are so stressed out and blame each other.
I can only imagine it’s going to get worse before June.
We were already struggling financially before he lost his job and we’re just getting into debt and there’s no solution. I’m working my butt off and that’s all I can do.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Stress level has not decreased at all…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))
I know that the post office is hiring. Ritchie just got a job there! Good $$. Call me if you have questions. (We have connections) :)
Post a Comment