Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update

It's 11 p.m. on Tuesday night, so I hope to type fast because I'm so tired...

Easter went very well. My friend, Kristy DeGraaf (from SUU) sent Ammon and Aaron Easter outfits for church (along with an egg coloring kit, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, grass for the easter baskets and chocolates). That was extremely AWESOME of her. Here are the boys in their matching outfits.

My coworker, Clarisa, took me out to get a massage and lunch on Saturday. That was the first day off I've had from kids/cancer/work/husband in YEARS. She has no idea how wonderful that was for me.

I have been working overtime for the extra money and so I'm really tired. There is so much to do at work that I could honestly be there all day and night.

Thanks to my friend, Christina (from high school), Charles is looking into a job - we'll see what happens before I tell you more details and get everyone's hopes up...

I also think I may have found a temporary solution to our lack of money - I'm thinking of consolidating some loans and borrowing a little extra to get us through 3 more months at this apartment. We want to stay in this ward to get sealed.

I'm starting temple prep on April 20th (in my opinion, I think it's unnecessary, but whatever).

Aaron is almost crawling and Ammon has to wear his blanket around his shoulders and pretend it's a cape and he calls himself Batman.

We are consistently amazed at the kindness of others. The last few weeks, I was on the brink of just quitting EVERYTHING and giving up. And I'm so lucky to have held on, because some things (or maybe my attitude) are getting better.

I'm grateful for the church and for my Savior.

I'm grateful for tithing.

I'm grateful for my children's health.

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..." - Ammon (in the book of mormon)

P.S.: I have been addicted to Diner Dash. Here's a sample of what I am playing at night, I even dream about it:

No comments: