Thursday, December 20, 2007

update on things


Can you believe that in a week Christmas will be all over? I seriously can't wait for it to be over. It's been a very sad season for us... but also a time where we need to appreciate life itself.

I've given up on mascara. I've been losing my eyebrows and eyelashes on Taxol. I have like 2 eyelashes left on my left eye and 4 on my right. My left eyebrows are about 1/3 gone, so I draw them in. Freaking hilarious.

Jana should be getting the letter from our lawyer today. We're tense...wondering if she's going to email us something rude.

We found out that Charles will, in fact, have to pay 1/2 of the daycare costs that are a reasonable amount in Jana's community. I've called around out there and the average for a 4 year old is $600/month. My kids, ages 2 and 0, are $20/day each, which is roughly $400/month. I don't think $600 is fair because Seattle has higher wages than Utah and so Charles isn't making Seattle wages. I think he should be responsible for a reasonable UTAH rate. Also, it was Jana's choice to move to Seattle, Charles didn't have any say in that, so why should he be penalized?

Anyway, I've decided that Dr. Pepper and chocolate are my drugs of choice right now. I cope by snarfing down the junkiest food I can find.

Peace out.

No comments: