Monday, December 31, 2007

Eruption


"You can only be young once but you can be immature forever." - Dave Barry

I took this picture of Aaron today while he was having "tummy time". His face shows exactly how I feel. Distressed.

I've had emotional eruption after emotional eruption over the last few days. Everything has hit me and I've blown my gasket.

A big apology goes out to Charles....

I need some laughs... so here are some laughs furnished by Dave Barry:

“Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night”

“My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.”


“'Escargot' is French for 'fat crawling bag of phlegm'.”


"I now realize that the small hills you see on ski slopes are formed around the bodies of forty-seven-year-olds who tried to learn snowboarding."


"Winter's here, and you feel lousy: You're coughing and sneezing; your muscles ache; your nose is an active mucus volcano. These symptoms -- so familiar at this time of year -- can mean only one thing: Tiny fanged snails are eating your brain."

"What I look forward to is continued immaturity followed by death."

No comments: