How do I walk through the darkness
and trust that I'll find Your hand?
Where do I look for the answers
so that somehow I will understand?
And when it feels like I am falling
When I've given the best I have
How will I know You're there?
When my heart aches, when my soul yearns
When the road seems far too long
How will I learn what you teach me
When I don't even know how I'll go on?
And when the sea of life if raging
Only You, Lord, can calm the waves
and help me know You're there.
There are times I that I can almost hear You
and it feels like You are right by my side
I need You there
to know You're there
When it feels like I am falling
When I've given the best I have
When the sea of my life is raging
Only You, Lord, can calm the waves
and help me know...
How will I know?
I need to know
You're there.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Crying on the way to work today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He's there. You know it....deep down....you KNOW he's there.
Hang in there sweetie.
Post a Comment