Over the last couple of weeks, I have knocked on the scriptures and opened to the following verses:
"And as for the perils which I am called to pass through, they seem but a small thing to me, as the envy and wrath of man have been my common lot all the days of my life; and for what cause it seems mysterious, unless I was ordained from before the foundation of the world for some good end, or bad, as you may choose to call it. Judge ye for yourselves. God knoweth all these things, whether it be good or bad. But nevertheless, deep water is what I am wont to swim in. It all has become a second nature to me; and I feel, like Paul, to glory in tribulation; for to this day has the God of my fathers delivered me out of them all, and will deliver me from henceforth; for behold, and lo, I shall triumph over all my enemies, for the Lord God hath spoken it." - D&C 127:2
"Wherefore, I say unto you, that ye ought to forgive one another; for he that forgiveth not his brother his trespasses standeth condemned before the Lord; for there remaineth in him the greater sin." - D&C 64:9
"And because of their steadfastness when they do believe in that thing which they do believe, for because of their firmness when they are once enlightened, behold, the Lord shall bless them and prolong their days..." - Helaman 15:10
"And ye know also that they have buried their weapons of ar, and they fear to take them up lest by any means they should sin; yea, ye can see that they fear to sin-for behold they will suffer themselves that they be trodden down and slain by their enemies, and will not lift their swords against them, and this because of their faith in Christ." - Helaman 15:9
Some spiritual pondering for you...
Also, to lighten the mood....
So there's this TV show called Crank Yankers and if you haven't heard of it - they make prank phone calls to businesses and then record it. Then they play it to puppets acting it out.. So it's hilarious. So these are REAL conversations put to puppets...ENJOY!
Friday, April 11, 2008
"Deep Water is what I am wont to swim in..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment