Friday, November 2, 2007

3 items....


Here are 3 things that are new:

1. Aaron is hilarious. I guess that isn't new, but here's a story. Right now, my sister-in-law, Holly, is watching him for a couple of days while my blood counts are low and the other night, they were watching TV and Aaron started fussing and so they sat him up to be able to see the TV and he stopped fussing! Aaron LOVES the television.

2. Ammon and one other kid were the only ones in daycare to get a treat the other day because he behaved and didn't get into a food fight.

3. So I went to Hogi Yogi yesterday to get a frozen yogurt because I wanted to reward myself for a job well done for going back to work. So I'm in line and here comes some girl and she BUTTS in front of me and does her order before me! And I was furious! And I wanted to scream at her, telling her I'm a cancer patient and I was in line first, but then I told myself to calm down because it was just ice cream. And I decided something that kind of sucks: I look too normal. I don't look sickly enough, so I don't get special treatment. I don't think people realize I have cancer, they just think I'm wearing a hat for style. And my coloring is good and so I'm just PISSED that I don't look sickly enough.... to get special consideration......... I guess it's a good thing and a bad thing....

No comments: