BLECH?????? NO WAY!!! You look great! A perfectly shaped head is what you have my dear! Have you lost your eyebrows/lashes? Your brows look like they are still there? Or do you draw them on? If so...WOW!! They look great too! You are one sexy bald chick!!! ;)
my eyelashes and eyebrows have stayed put - (I dye my eyebrows dark) but I still have them! My head is so shiny... it's hilarious. I can't wait to get hair seriously...
Hey Sis! That took guts! Even I have yet to put up a picture of me without my hair! You actually look good! We need to get a picture of us together! It helped to see that you look a lot better than the picture I have had painted for me. You are very courageous for going through this. I love you so much and I love your whole family! You are the best sister in the world!
6 comments:
BLECH?????? NO WAY!!! You look great! A perfectly shaped head is what you have my dear! Have you lost your eyebrows/lashes? Your brows look like they are still there? Or do you draw them on? If so...WOW!! They look great too! You are one sexy bald chick!!! ;)
my eyelashes and eyebrows have stayed put - (I dye my eyebrows dark) but I still have them! My head is so shiny... it's hilarious. I can't wait to get hair seriously...
Hey Sis!
That took guts! Even I have yet to put up a picture of me without my hair!
You actually look good! We need to get a picture of us together!
It helped to see that you look a lot better than the picture I have had painted for me.
You are very courageous for going through this.
I love you so much and I love your whole family!
You are the best sister in the world!
Oh yeah.... Can I call you Q-ball? :)
Just kidding
Hi Jenn,
I hope you're doing ok - good luck with your surgery. We can do a bald picture at Thanksgiving.
-Love, Kristy
Wow!! You look sooo good. I can't believe how perfectly your head is shaped. You look better than any guy I have ever seen!!
Post a Comment