Thursday, November 29, 2007

DISGUSTING~!~!~!~!


So, just when I thought I had it bad, the Lord puts someone in front of me to show me I could have it a lot worse...


On Monday, in the chemo room, I sat by two older women and one had colorectal cancer and one had ovarian cancer that enlarged and attached to her organs and constricted her bowels.


I overheard their conversation.


The woman with the colorectal cancer had her bowels so plugged up that she VOMITTED STOOL. I didn't think I heard her right...


Then the other lady, the one with ovarian cancer, said she was almost to that point as well because the cancer had cut off her bowels....


I asked them about it and they confirmed that you can indeed vomit poop.


Yeah......... my life's not too bad....

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh my word!! Yuck! Poor ladies. Isn't it "funny" that we think our lives are so bad...and then...we really get put in our place don't we!? How are you feeling? Is the taxol easier on you? Hope things are going well for you.

C'est Moi said...

ISN'T THAT CRAZY!~
Taxol is much easier, although, my head feels weird inside - it's hard to explain... but I'm taking it in strides. I slept all day yesterday and feel like I'm over the worst of it, and it's honestly not so bad. I'm really optimistic about the rest of the treatments going forward...