ARGH! No more things can go wrong! Ok?
So I have this fatigue issue because of the chemo and will have it until after I'm done with chemo and radiation, so we're thinking sometime in February, I will get energy back....
Well, this week, Charles has been experiencing MAJOR fatigue... where he's about to fall asleep at work and while driving and he just can't catch up with it. I'm thinking it's mono because of all the stress and the weird sleeping hours we've had with the baby and Charles hasn't had time to pay too much attention to what he eats, etc.
So he went to the doctor today and is getting blood tests for not only mono but a bunch of other things and he has bronchitis and he's just absolutely WORN OUT. So that makes 2 of us being absolutely pushed to our physical limit every day. EVERY DAY.
We're breaking down.
AND CHEMO IS AT 8 a.m. TOMORROW AGAIN.




No comments:
Post a Comment