Saturday, February 23, 2008

Charles' side of it all





I feel I need to express my concerns and feelings in all of this. True I have lost my job once again. True I have had a hard time the last few years. Kristy and I have both gone through a lot. It was a miracle I even had the energy in the mornings to go to work during our ordeals. She has a right to be concerned. And worried. I am doing my best to pursue new employment and also do some work on the side with a friend of mine. (real estate) I cannot express enough that I am trying my best to keep myself together. She is not the only one who needs to be on an antidepressant. She has been upset with me lately and has a right to be. Kristy did not even want me to write on here today for fear I would write something negative about her. Well I am here writing, because you all have a right to know I am trying my best.

No comments: