Saturday, February 23, 2008

I need a miracle

I am sinking deeper and deeper into despair.

I am so depressed, I don't have any inner motivation anymore.

I can't believe that Charles can get a job and keep it.

I can't believe that I can actually be happily married to him.

Our children will be homeless in another month.

I don't think I handle this anymore.

I don't know if it's a good idea to write anymore on the blog because I don't really have anything positive to say about my situation anymore.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Oh sweetie. I feel for you. I'm sorry I haven't called. Keep ypir head up. Your Heavenly Father is aware of you, and your struggles. You are loved. Stay strong. Your children need you. Just take one step at a time. Things will look up. They will. Believe.

Luv ya girl!!!

Christina said...

ok..it's supposed to say....keep YOUR head up! I don't know what happened! Typo! sorry.

Ginger said...

OK Kristy - Here's a wake up call for you as only I can give it - SNAP OUT OF IT GIRLFRIEND!!!!

You can feel free to tell me to shut up at anytime and I will - but for heavens sake - will you please tell Satan to go back to Hell where he belongs - and quit allowing him to keep you down! Eesh! Enough is enough. He's had his fun - now kick him out of your life.

All of the anger and the frustration and the worry is the problem. Yes, life sometimes sucks (I know firsthand) And Yes, life isn't fair as I keep having to remind my 7 year old - but it's life - and we can either choose to give up and wallow in self pity and the harships we face -- or we can stand strong in the face of opposition and find a way to make it bearable. If you can't make it better - you can always laugh at it! Serious!

Yes I'm being preachy here - and you know I love you - and that I wouldn't be telling you all this if I didn't know from personal experience that it works... You've GOT to find a way to let it go. For your own sanity - for your marriage - for your children. Just let it go. It will all work out somehow. It won't be easy but it will all work out. Trust Heavenly Father Kristy. He trusts you. He loves you and knows of your suffering. Ask Him to bless you with all the things that he has in store for you. It might not rain money - but by and by things will change for the better. I know they will. (Que music) The sun 'll come out...tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow... you get the point. :)

"In all of living have much fun and laughter. Life is meant to be enjoyed, not just endured." - Pres. Hinckley

I have this quote in my kitchen. It helps me remember to enjoy life - all angles of life.

"If you want to see a rainbow - You've got to stand a little rain."
Ok - in our cases - It's been a downpour - but rainbows will still come. Open the outlook on your live and see the beauty and blessings that surround you. Next time you feel Satan and his minions trying to enter your heart start praying aloud and thanking Heavenly Father for your blessings. I've done this so I know it works. It's time to let your spirit heal and have a break.

Ok - I'll shut up now. Just know I love you, I've been there, and it WILL all work out.