These are images of my day.
Yes, once again, I stayed home from work - Aaron now has this crud.
Ammon's almost over this bug, but refuses to eat or drink anything today. He fell asleep on the couch.
Then Aaron's been a handful. He can't breathe through his nose, so he constantly wakes up when sleeping and gets frustrated. He has a fever, watery eyes and a runny nose.
I am so discontented today (to put it mildly).
Caring for sick children sucks.
The weather is finally nice enough outside we could go on a walk, but since they're sick, we're stuck inside. This has been 4 days for me and Ammon, stuck inside, 3 days for Aaron.
PLUS, I'm the one who has to miss work because Charles' boss refuses to approve any more time off for him... so it all falls on me.
After Charles gets home from work, I will go in for about 3-4 hours, hoping to get a full days work done in that time.
I'm so behind at work anyway because of the time off for maternity, chemo and various doctor appointments for my cancer as well as for the kids. I'm so mad. I really am. I hate being behind, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it.
I'm so exhausted. Aaron slept about an hour at a time last night until his nose got too stuffy and then would wake up and then I'd have to nurture him to get him back to sleep and then I'd just barely fall asleep and he'd wake up again.
Charles was in charge of Ammon last night and Ammon was no picnic either.
Plus, this weekend, I was filled with angst about Jana. She never called. (am I surprised? Nope!)
And then she shoots an email to Charles this morning:
"I'm sorry I couldn't call you back, we had an incredibly busy weekend. I have people staying with me this week and on Friday, we're going out of town on vacation until the following Saturday. Things are just busy for us right now.
If we can discuss via email, that works great for me. Otherwise, let me know what you need clarification on and I'll try and break away and call."
If we can discuss via email, that works great for me. Otherwise, let me know what you need clarification on and I'll try and break away and call."
Is she getting married?!?!





No comments:
Post a Comment