
(This is kind of what I look like - a "no-hair" cat)
I shaved my head with family and friends on Thursday, 10/11, and it still hasn't fallen out - my! how I'll feel stupid if it doesn't fall out. We braided a few token strands and cut them off for memorabilia. It's nice to not have to do my hair. I wear hats a lot. They're practical.
We had a great baby blessing on Sunday for Aaron and he was blessed to emulate the outstanding men that he was named after. (Aaron from the Book of Mormon and John after his grandpa).
We are getting so much happier and closer in our marriage. All of these things are working together for our good and benefit.
I'm starting work on November 1st, so cross your fingers for me that I'm not too woozy for that.... But I'm eager to get back and work hard again.
My coworkers have been a fabulous support through all of this - donations, meals, parties, cards...I am really lucky.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Hair's still there
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment