Well as you see from Kristy's last post times are getting tough. Anyone who knows me knows I love cycling. And yes, this is a picture of Lance climbing with Jan Ulrich his greatest rival on his tail. Look at his face, pure determination. The only reason Lance was able to defeat so many high caliber, doped up cyclists is because of his threshold of pain. He developed that threshold during his chemo treatments. I have to keep telling myself to keep "climbing" It's tough but I love my little family. In cycling there is a term called "pulling" It is where one cyclist will lead the another up a climb. The one following will sit right on the leaders wheel and in essentially "pulled" and expends less energy to climb. Kristy's mom Ada was our "leader" this weekend. She did so much for us. Thanks for the Pull mom! Kristy is literally in agony over everything she is going through. I would not wish this on anyone. Kristy is developing her new threshold of pain, and it is tough to watch. I hope and pray she will make it through this and is able to win her own personal Tour de France. I love you Kristy, I love you.
Charles
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Up Hill Grind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment