Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My neice, Megumi


I have this amazing neice, Megumi. And here's a little bit about her: She has an older brother, Takeshi, that died of SIDS as an infant. When she was born, my brother, Bryan, and his wife, Atsuko, named her Megumi, which means "a blessing" in Japanese. And she truly has lived up to her name.
I believe that after a trial like having a child die of SIDS, the Lord blesses your next children with exceptional intelligence and potential. And this is the case with Megumi. She has always been extremely advanced and she wants to be a lawyer when she grows up. It's fun to witness her growing up and becoming such a great person. She knows karate and plays the trumpet. She loves math and has a dog named Teddy.
Anyway, she and her parents have been a great support to me during this time and I love them!
She has her own blog at:
http://megumijorg.blogspot.com

No comments: