
I'm bored of talking about cancer. Let's talk about something else... Here's some Owen family trivia:
- Did you know that Charles grew up in a family of 6 kids - 3 boys and 3 girls - and he is the youngest? He considers himself Bobby from the Brady Bunch and loves that show because it reminds him of his family.
- Did you know that when I was in 4th grade, I was chopping wood with a hatchet and chopped my leg? I got 9 stitches - it ruined our Bear Lake camping trip.
- Did you know that Charles worked for a place in Provo that was a youth detention center and while he worked there, he had to pick up Paris Hilton from the airport and escort her there? He said she was a brat.
- Did you know that Charles is obsessed with shoes? He loves to buy them and keep them looking brand new and I, on the other hand, wear my shoes until they fall apart because I don't think anyone notices.
- If I had it to do all over again, I might have been a math teacher in high school.
- My biggest fear is that of the unknown. I have to plan and calculate everything and have trouble being spontaneous.
- Did you know Ammon lives and breathes Thomas the Train?
- Did you know that what made me and Charles fall in love was when my appendix ruptured on Easter 2004 and I spent 12 days in the hospital and he was my devoted caregiver?
- Did you know that what made us decide to get married was the fact that I lost my job because he was working for my company's competitor and they found out - so I asked him where our relationship was going since I was going to lose my job because of him.
- Did you know that we named our first son, Ammon, because he was a missionary to us while in the womb and made us get going spiritually? (Ammon is a guy in the Book of Mormon who went on a 14-year mission)
- Did you know that named our other son, Aaron, because Aaron is Ammon's brother in the Book of Mormon, and also went on a 14-year mission.
- Did you know that Charles can watch the same movie over and over and over again and never get sick of it while I'm the type that once I've seen it, I never have to see it again.



3 comments:
Girl....can I just say.... I LOVE YOU!!!! You are amazing!!!!! Your strength and devotion to life has me in awe!!!! Keep going!! You're doing great!!!!
Thank you, Christina. I really appreciate all of your support through this. -Kristy
Thank you, Christina. I appreciate all your support.
Post a Comment