Saturday, October 13, 2007

There it goes!!!!


Well Thursday night Kristy had the courage to jump in with both feet not afraid. Thats right, she went the distance. Instead of loosing it over time, she took the bull by the horns and shaved it all off. Some of Kristy dear friends from work, myself and Ragan we there to witness the "buzz". Alicia brought Pink Ballons and the special Pepridge Farms Milanos for breast cancer month, mmmmm good, there goes my diet!!! She was so brave. I had all I could do to keep from crying. During the the buzz I noticed how beautiful her head was.......totally perfect and flawless. It was like watching a model have her head shaved for a photo shoot. Serious, I think it is sexy in a way. Anyway, two of her coworkers shaved their heads in support. It was quite a sight. To see so much support for her and our family. Ammon was shy at first but when he got a Milano he warmed right up.
Friday was her second round of chemo, I had to work so my sister Holly, her daughter Aubrey, and Ragan came to be support for my wife. Holly and Aubrey cleaned our apartment and watched the kids while ragan took Kristy to chemo. Holly made an awesome homemade pink quilt for her to take with to keep warm. Aubrey made a white knit beanie while she was at our place for Kristy. It is so cool they took the time to support my wife. Ammon was so in to his Thomas Videos he did not mind them being there without his mommy.
Tomorrow is AAron's baby blessing. I am so amazed at how fast he is growing. While at the temple today I thought of my little family and how awesome it is that I have been blessed so much. Your strength inspires me Kristy. You truely are an incredible woman. I love you.

No comments: